CEO Academy 2022
Growth Strategies for Global Tech StartupsCEMS Course at Warsaw School of EconomicsApply now!
What is CEO Academy?
A series of unique workshops on developing effective strategies for building tech-focused ventures. Each class is given by a CEO or a top level executive of the fastest-growing Polish startups as well as Daftcode Venture Building specialists.
Learn how to build a highly profitable global business from scratch and scale it worldwide fast on the example of real-life cases.
The programme is led by prof. Piotr Płoszajski (Department of Management Theory) in cooperation with Daftcode.
Why take part in CEO Academy?
- Opportunity to learn how to build a growth strategy for digital products
- Real cases and real digital products
- Participation certificate
- 1,5 ECTS point
- Chance to join Daftcode Group and get a job offer in the business and strategy area for outstanding participants
Who can join the course?
- A student of Master’s Degree at Warsaw School of Economics
- Ambitious and proactive person with great management skills and business knowledge
Nice to have:
- We especially encourage members of CEMS Club Warsaw and other Warsaw School of Economics student organizations to apply
Schedule of the course
- 24 Febuary,
17:10 - 18:50SGH CampusLectureIt all started with an idea: how to generate ideas for startups
- 03 March,
17:10 - 18:50SGH CampusLectureUsers first: how to design user-centered products
- 10 March,
17:10 - 18:50SGH CampusLectureSolid foundations for your startup – how to test business hypotheses
- 17 March,
17:10 - 18:50SGH CampusLectureWhen good enough is just enough – how to create low-fidelity prototypes & MVP
- 24 March,
17:10 - 18:50SGH CampusLectureMonetizing ideas – how to build financial models & write business plans
- 31 March,
17:10 - 18:50SGH CampusLectureLet’s grow! – how to create roadmaps, scale your business & build a bulletproof team
- 07 April,
17:10 - 18:50SGH CampusLecturePitching season – how to attract and talk to investors
- 09 April, 9:00 - 17:30Daftcode, Plac Europejski 1All day workshopIt's showtime! – final pitches, the results & networking event
Who is behind this?
Daftcode is a tech company driven by an analytical approach to business. As a venture builder, it creates, scales and invests in startups in such areas as: DeepTech, Cyber Security, Blockchain, FinTech and InsurTech. So far, Daftcode has created more than a dozen of startups, including Nethone, Skriware, Straal and Indoorway, and made 6 VC investments, e.g. in Booksy, Tylko and Sie.Jemy.
The company offers its startups tech and business support, which facilitates market launch and growth of new companies. Daftcode works with individual startup founders, early-stage projects as well as already existing startups looking for a financing round or support in commercialization and business scaling.
For more information go to: daftcode.com.
- Paweł SewerynManaging Partner of DaftcodeLinkedIn
- Jakub FlorkiewiczManaging Partner of DaftcodeLinkedIn
- Michał OgińskiProject Manager at Daftcode Venture BuildingLinkedIn
- Iwona PołatyńskaTeam Leader at DaftGrowthLinkedIn
- Andreas Blomberg SimonsenCEO of StraalLinkedIn
- Hubert RachwalskiCEO of NethoneLinkedIn
- Prof. Piotr PłoszajskiDept. of Management Theory of SGH Warsaw School of EconomicsLinkedIn
- Anna ElwartCEO of El PassionLinkedIn
- Jakub DziedzicDesign Team Lead at EL PassionLinkedIn
- Małgorzata ChomentowskaSenior UX Designer at EL PassionLinkedIn
- Karol GórnowiczCEO of SkriwareLinkedIn
How to apply for the CEO Academy CEMS Course?
To join the CEO Academy CEMS Course, simply complete the form by clicking APPLY NOW! button below. The deadline for applying is January 17 at midnight. We will give you feedback via email by January 20.
Apply now! The number of participants is limited.
We regret to inform you that the registration is now closed.
CEO Academy 2017 - 2021
Have a look at some memories from the previous editions of CEO Academy
Get in touch
Have a question? Drop us a line at:[email protected]