HOW WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
The following companies from Daftcode group are acting as joint controllers of your personal data for the purpose of organising trainings, informing about events and group initiatives and for recruitment purposes:
- Daftcode Sp.z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00 - 844) at Pl. Europejski 1
- Nethone Sp.z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00 - 667) at ul. Koszykowa 61
- Skriware Sp.z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (01 - 217) at ul. Kolejowa 19 / 21
- Daftmobile Sp.z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00 - 844) at Pl. Europejski 1
- Straal Sp.z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00 - 844) at Pl. Europejski 1
- Performante Sp.z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw(00 - 667) at ul. Koszykowa 61
- EL Passion Sp.z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00 - 844) at Pl. Europejski 2
- Tylko with its registered seat in Warsaw (01 - 247) at ul. Mińska 25
- Stery with its registered seat in Warsaw (00 - 844) at Pl. Europejski 1
- Indoorway with its registered seat in Warsaw (02 - 736) at Wróbla 35
Jointly as „Group Companies”.
The company will process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- consent, for the purpose of:
- processing your application for event or training
- processing your current recruitment applications and for future recruitment
- informing you about current initiatives of Group Companies
- Group Companies’ legitimate interests, i.e:
- our interest in defending potential legal claims, should such arise in the future (for the purpose of exercising our legal rights);
- our interest in securing information in the event that such need arises based on provisions of law (for evidentiary purposes);
- our interest in keeping you informed about new job offers, events organized by the Company and other ongoing activities (for the purpose of keeping an ongoing relationship with you), provided that you expressed the will to take part in future recruitment and to receive such communication.
Provision of your personal data through application form and in the attached CV is necessary in order for us to process your application.If you don’t provide the data we will not be able to invite you to take part in our recruitment process.
Joint controllers’ responsibilites
Very often Group Companies run multiple recruitment processes simultaneously, while searching for candidates with comparable qualifications for similar positions. Because of that, the recruitment process is highly centralised and Group Companies are acting as joint controllers with respect to your personal data. As a result, the companies jointly determined their respective responsibilities for compliance with data protection obligations. In particular the Group Companies have decided that Daftcode sp. z o.o. is responsible for:
- collecting consent for processing of personal data for current and future recruitment projects and for communication with individuals on behalf of all the joint controllers
- fulfilling information obligation on behalf of joint controllers
- ensuring legal basis for data transfer outside the EEA, should Group Companies decide to entrust the processing of data in the HR database to an entity in a third country
- conclusion of data processing agreements when data are entrusted to processors fpr recruitment purposes
- acting as a common point of contact for individuals whose data are processed.
All the other obligations remain with individual Group Companies as data controllers.
You have the right to object to the processing based on our legitimate interest – you can exercise your right by contacting us at [email protected]. If you do so, we will stop processing your data for the purposes listed above, unless we are able to prove that legally justified bases exist, which override your rights and interests, or that your data is necessary for the purpose of establishing, defense and exercise of legal claims, or when we have an obligation to keep your data based on binding provisions of law.
We process your data for the duration of recruitment process. We may process your data for a longer period, established based on the following criteria:
- whether we are planning to recruit for similar positions in the future, which you might find of interest;
- if you consented to processing of your data for future recruitment;
- whether processing of your personal data is necessary for defense of potential future claims.
Your data will be deleted if you withdraw your consent, object to the processing based on legitimate interest of if we establish that your data is outdated or no longer necessary for the purpose of collection (e.g. if you stop expressing your will to take part in future recruitment).
We do not make your data available to third parties. However, we may sometimes have to share your personal data with competent authorities (in particular the police or prosecution service), if they approach us with such a request, provided that there exists an appropriate legal basis for making your personal data available to them (e.g. a court order).
We entrust the processing of your personal data to entities, which provide us with hosting services and recruitment management software (e.g. HR database). In the event that we entrust the processing of your personal data to entities outside the European Economic Area, we make sure that appropriate safeguards are in place. In particular we ensure that the entity is self-certified within the Privacy Shield programme (in case of transfers to the USA) or conclude a data transfer agreement based on Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission.
Moreover, you have the right to:
- access your data and obtain a copy thereof;
- rectification (correction), erasure and restriction of processing;
- object to the processing of your data;
- data portability;
- file a complaint with data protection authority.